Goal-oriented competence development
Set goals, survey competence, follow advances and encourage with feedback! Development plan offers versatile feedback and interaction features that will support the learning efficiently! Benefit from 360 degree feedback, performance feedback and conversation features.
Visualize the achieved goals!
GOAL-ORIENTED COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT
Goal-oriented competence development generally refers to the process of setting competence goals and working towards achieving them. This process can be managed on many levels, from an individual employee’s competence to the whole competence capital of the company. The system offers versatile tools for all of these objectives.
The continuous performance appraisal plays a part in goal-oriented competence development. It’s based on goals set for an individual employee as their job description changes, and therefore concentrates on short-term development. When a company is oriented for future changes in competence needs, the duration of the planning can be years, even a decade.
Goal-oriented competence development on an individual level is conducted with the help of different learning paths, for example eLearning tasks and on-the-job learning. Development follow-up is transparent, and feedback can be given continuously. An employee’s personal development plan is an essential tool here. Development plans can also be created for personnel groups.
DEFINING THE NECESSARY COMPETENCE ON A COMPANY LEVEL
- Identifying the missing competence on a company level.
- Creating learning paths to fill the competence gaps.
- Goal-oriented competence development on a personal level, utilizing the different learning paths.
- Competence development is a continuous process, advanced with the help of f.ex. performance appraisals.
- Ensuring the necessary competence with reporting.
- Alarms concerning the lack of competence.
DEVELOPMENT PLAN IS AN ESSENTIAL TOOL IN GOAL-ORIENTED COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT
Using development plan
- Development plan is created for the employee
- Employee’s current competencies are chosen or created for the development plan.
- Development plan is very dynamic. Alterations can be made and competencies changed whenever needed.
- Competencies are linked with learning goals. The system offers appropriate tools for conducting an initial survey, and saving the data so that development can be monitored in demonstrative graphs.
- Learning goals, possibilities and methods can be documented to each competency. Learning possibilities of the eLearning platform are linked to the competencies.
- Development plan is transparent; basically all the information is accessible for all parties.
- Development plan offers versatile interaction possibilities, created for giving and receiving feedback and supporting the learning process.
- 360 degree feedback enables requesting feedback at any time from anyone. This feature can also be used for self-assessment.
- The competency-related conversation feature enables competency-related discussion. Also more general discussion can be had, and the parties chosen if needed.
- In addition to conversations, the performance feedback feature allows more permanent commenting on the competencies.
CHECKING AND REPORTING E-LEARNING TASKS
Try it for free
You have two options to have a demo and learn more about Sopro Online. First you can try it free using Test Drive option. If you want more information and/or guided tour, just let us your contact information and we will contact you soon.
You can try Sopro Online at Microsoft Appsource. Taking a Test Drive you need to sign in with Microsoft account. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up for a free account.
A preconfigured environment that demonstrates the application’s key features and benefits will then be created for you to try. You can continue to access and try the app for 6 hours.
Do you want to know more?
If you want more information and/or guided tour,
just let us your contact information and we will contact you soon.